maybelline fit me foundation 128

Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation Review and ... The Fit Me Liquid Foundation is ideal for normal to oily skin and refines pores for a natural-looking glowing skin. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation ... To purchase Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Matte and Poreless click here. Now available in a new portable on-the-go format. It is also suitable for all skin types and is available for both hot and cold seasons. 230-Natural Buff. However, it blends easily into the skin. For the perfect Natural finish base fresh not cakey or dry• A SHADE Why you'll love it. This foundation gives a natural healthy look to the skin, mattifies enough but doesn't over dry your skin. Coverage: Medium. 235 Pure Beige. Amazon.in: Buy Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation (With Pump & SPF 22), 115 Ivory, 30ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. More or less the twin of 222 in terms of hue, but this time with a strong yellowish undertone. Benefits. MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE+PORELESS tube foundation is made to fit diverse Indian skin tones. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 128 | Simply Be Maybelline fit me foundation-shade warm nude 128. Buy Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation 128 Warm Nude 18ml - Foundation And Primer for Women from Maybelline at Rs. Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation - 128 Warm Nude (30 ml) Light+Neutral Select Your Shade. 120 Classic Ivory. Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder - Makeup Powder - Maybelline My Experience with Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. Rating(s) 4.4 out of 5 stars. I use my sponge to blend and yeah its look like second skin on my face. With its medium coverage, the liquid . Ultra-breathable and lightweight, it absorbs oil, controls shine and won't clog pores. MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION - MATTE+PORELESS is made to fit diverse Indian skin tones. Matte + Poreless Foundation, Warm Nude [128] 1 oz (Pack of 2) Liquid. Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation - Lightweight - Maybelline Maybelline New York FIT ME! LIQUID MAKE-UP - Foundation ... Buy Fit Me Foundation Tube - Mini Pack | Maybelline India Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 128 Warm Nude 100% Original Cosmetics Products in Pakistan with reasonable prices. I bought it in the shade "128 Medium […] Fit Me Matte Foundation | Poreless Foundation | Maybelline Available online today at Boots. Buff Beige 130. The Fit Me Foundation is for normal to oily skin and refines pores for a natural-looking matte finish. no make-up make-up tutorial. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, aku merasa kalau foundation ini sangat ringan loh untuk dipakai sehari-hari. I bought this foundation in the shade 128 Warm Nude Beige Chaud and it is perfect match for my fair, slightly yellowish skin tone with warm undertone. Buy Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation - 128 Warm Nude (30 ml) at Purplle.com.Natural and flawless complexion from every angle with Fit Me!A® Matte + Poreless liquid foundation. 129 in Pakistan. MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE+PORELESS foundation is made to fit diverse Indian skin tones. Browse Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation. Maybelline's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation is all about your individual skin tone and texture. Fit Me Liquid Foundation Sachet 128 Warm Beige. Rose Flush Cheek Heat Gel Cream Blush . 120 Classic Ivory. Shop Now. The Fit Me Foundation is for normal to oily skin and refines pores for a natural-looking matte . Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation provides a natural fit that works with your skin, not against it. Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation. Matte + Poreless from Maybelline New York goes beyond skin tone matching to fit the unique texture issues of normal to oily skin for the ultimate natural skin fit. 1.Maybelline fit me foundation code 115 Ivory 2.Isi kandungan masih banyak 90%,Pakai 2-3 kali sahaja 3.original Beli dari drugstore 4.expired 10/2022 5.nak letgo sebab Tak mekap. Ideal for normal to oily skin types, this ultralightweight formula features flexible micro-powders to control shine and blur pores throughout the day. 120 Classic Ivory. The FIT ME! A new SULIT way to achieve the same shine-free and poreless look you know and love! Maybelline Philippines Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation 228 Soft Tan Swatches. Fullu000bFinish: Natural, matteu000b. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation merupakan alas bedak ringan yang mengandung micro-powders sehingga dapat menyerap minyak. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. 128 Warm Nude. 128 Warm Beige. xlsImpprod13501051. A natural long-lasting shine control up to 12 hours, matches natural skin tone for a poreless looking finish. 205 Reviews. Boots & women's football. For more complete coverage, apply another layer and blend. 332 Golden Caramel. 220 Natural Beige. Detail Review of Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hrs Full Coverage Foundation : Packaging: Maybelline finally came with pump packaging in their foundation range. Ideal for normal to oily skin types, this ultralightweight formula features flexible micro-powders to control shine and blur pores throughout the day. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation - Warm Nude 128 (30 ml) - Check reviews and buy Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation - Warm Nude 128 (30 ml) online in India @Purplle. Protection. Brand : Maybelline. 4. Maybelline's #1 foundation perfect for oily skin. It has 16 different shades. Organic Type:Synthetic A Shade that Fits Me: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation provides coverage for . In 18 unique shades with all new pump format and now in 6 tubes, MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION - MATTE+PORELESS is made to fit diverse Indian skin tones. Pay Less. This did cover my acne marks. Ideal for normal to oily skin types, this ultra-lightweight . Ivory 115. Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation Tube 128 Warm Nude + Fit Me Compact 112 Natural Ivory Online: Buy Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation Tube 128 Warm Nude + Fit Me Compact 112 Natural Ivory at best price from Nykaa. eyebrow tips with maybelline. The daily use foundation offers seamless coverage that is super-blendable and comfortable on the skin and works wonders for acne-prone skin. With Matte + Poreless foundation or Dewy+ Smooth foundation with SPF 18, concealer, finishing powder, bronzer and . The Fit Me Liquid Foundation is ideal for normal to oily skin and refines pores . The bottle is not too bulky. Maybelline 128 Warm Nude it is a shade in the Fit Me Matte + Poreless range, which is a liquid foundation with a matte finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $7.99 and contains 1 oz. Some foundations can exaggerate pores and oily skin, but the Fit Me claims to contain genius blurring micro-powders that erase pores and absorb oil . Köp Maybelline New York FIT ME! 220 Natural Beige. It is easy to apply and little goes long way. Product Link:-Maybelline Foundation-https://amzn.to/3DkGeWyMAYBELLINE Fit Me Foundation Review- WARM NUDE 128 | Oily Skin Foundation #maybellinefitmefoundati. Maybelline's Fit Me Foundations are available in most drugstores as well as big box retailers like Target. Quick Shop. 1. amynah94. You can easily carry it in your bag. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. 2. Why you'll love it. Fit Me is a budget friendly foundation by Maybelline that is offered in a wide range of shades. It takes 6-8 hours until Maybelline Fit Me is giving up on your face which is long lasting enough especially for indoor activities. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation With Pump Online: Buy Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation With Pump at best price from Nykaa. Maybelline's two way compact looks almost similar just the case colour is different. Features & Details. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 128 Warm Nude & 230 Natural Buff Review & Swatches. Maybelline's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation is all about your individual skin tone and texture. Common products available in Pakistan are Maybelline Superstay 24H Full Coverage Foundation, Maybelline New York Fit Me Liquid Foundation 130 Buff Beige, Maybelline New York Fit Me Liquid Foundation 125 Nude Beige, and Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless SPF 22 . Preferably both swatched and blended to see how it looks blended. 238 Rich Tan. Download Shajgoj App for iOS and Android. Nude Beige 125. Light Beige 118. 130 Buff Beige. How to use :       à . Fit Me 24HR Powder Foundation 128 Warm Beige . Hi, I'm looking for a Maybelline swatch of the L+S Fit Me foundation 128 on a light-medium olive skintone. . 330 Toffee. What it is. From bloggers to top makeup artists, everyone says that it's the best drugstore foundation for oily skin which provides great finish and coverage! 4.3 out of 5 stars. Save 10% on Maybelline, Loreal Paris cosmetics, NYX Professional Makeup and essie with code XMAS10. Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation: Smooth and perfect the look of your complexion with Maybelline Fit Me! (974. 228 Soft Tan. Buy Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 115 Ivory in Seri Manjung,Malaysia. As well it is good for getting a normal and matte finish look on your face. Giving you a Medium-Full coverage with a natural, matte finish, this is an ultra-blendable liquid foundation for normal/oily skin. It is a glass bottle and it has a white cap. One of the best blendable drugstore foundation available in India right now. Skin type: Best suited for Normal/Oily. New. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. 1.Maybelline fit me foundation code 115 Ivory 2.Isi kandungan masih banyak 90%,Pakai 2-3 kali sahaja 3.original Beli dari drugstore 4.expired 10/2022 5.nak letg Chat to Buy Buy 2, Get 1 Free-Add 3 items to qualify! Sleek packaging. View the Same Shade Range, Different Undertones. FREE Shipping. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation With Clay - 128 Warm Nude (30ml) 4.4/5. Packaging: This powder foundation comes in a black plastic compact case kind of packaging. Skin that shows its fabulous best. Product Wight : 0.2 Kg . While some foundations can exaggerate pores and oily skin, Maybelline's pore‑minimising foundation contains blurring micro-powders that erase pores and absorb oil for a naturally matte and poreless‑looking finish . 3. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. ️Free Shipping Across India ️COD ️Lowest Prices ️Only Genuine Products Brand: MaybellineColor: 128 Warm NudeFeatures: Matte+Poreless Foundation: If you're looking for a natural-looking, medium coverage liquid foundation, look no further, you'll find a fit for every skin tone, a perfect foundation for normal to oily skin and refines pores for a natural, matte finish. Get a Free Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lipstick when you spend £12 on selected Maybelline. 128 Warm Nude. This isnt cakey (applied with a damp sponge) or too thick. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ (1) LEARN MORE . Texture The new Maybelline Foundation has a slightly thick texture. Fit me foundation color guide. This Liquid Foundation is tested . The Basics: Type: pore-minimizing liquid; . The shade warm- nude 128 suits well on warm and yellow . Maybelline Fit Me Matte Foundation is of the best ever made! . It also gives proper finish and gets merge with the skin tone. Dapat mengecilkan tampilan pori-pori pada wajah dan membuat hasil makeup matte. How To Use: Aplikasikan pada seluruh wajah lalu ratakan . Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation provides coverage for a wide array of skin tones, from Ivory to Mocha; Use as a full-face foundation with buildable coverage for a flawless, natural-looking, "I woke up like this" finish. Apply Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless liquid foundation smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips. Fit Me! Read reviews and buy Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Oil Free Foundation - 128 Warm Nude - 1 fl oz at Target. top 3 spring trends. 6. Telah diuji secara dermatologis dan telah diuji alergi. Maybelline Fit Me! Powder Foundation 128 Warm Nude Review. -MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION CODE #128 WARM NUDE 99% LEFT RM30 . Matte + Poreless Foundation adalah liquid foundation yang diperkaya dengan formula ultra-lightweight dan kandungan micro-powder untuk menyerap minyak berlebih agar wajah tampil dengan hasil matte dan tampak tidak berpori. Product Code . 220 Natural Beige. 1. Its 25% anti-shine perlite + micro blurring powders, make visible pores and shine disappear, getting you the perfect selfie-ready . MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Review. To purchase Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Dewy and Smooth click here. This lightweight foundation mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish.Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally . 128 Warm Nude. Product description: Fit me! Maybelline prices have gone down 4% online in the last 30 days. Soft texture of the foundation makes it easy to apply. Maybelline's Fit Me Matte & Poreless Liquid Foundation is all about your unique skin tone and texture. 228 Soft Tan. Too faced born this way. LIQUID MAKE-UP - Foundation - 128 warm nude/nude för 87,00 kr (2021-11-23) på Zalando. Brand new. ( 5 customer reviews) ৳ 1,250.00 ৳ 950.00. It targets shine and visibly erases the look of pores with blotting micro powders and lightweight . Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation goes beyond skin tone matching to fit the unique texture issues of normal to oily skin. I use Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless 128 (NC30 StudioFix) so I figured it would be a good match. Pore-minimizing foundation controls shine & blends seamlessly for an undetectable finish. Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Fit Me Matte and Poreless from Maybelline New York is described as the ultimate natural skin fit that goes beyond skin tone matching to solve the unique texture issues of normal to oily skin. Kurta I am wearing ️ http://bit.ly/2J0I06AProduct linkMaybelline Fit me foundation MINI TUBE128 Warm nudehttp://bit.ly/2J1DPazSun beige http://bit.ly/2J0YSt. Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation - 30ml - 128 Warm Nude; Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation - 30ml - 128 Warm Nude Earn( 10 )Points. Ideal for normal to oily skin types, the matte foundation's ultra-lightweight formula features flexible micro-powders to control shine and blur pores throughout the day. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation- Warm Nude 128. In Fit ME I range my shade also 128. It was very smooth to apply, non greasy and provided light all day coverage. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation - Warm Nude 128 - 30ml JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 130 Buff Beige. how to do your make-up like Rihanna. Shop Fit Me Matte & Poreless Powder by Maybelline. First affordable drugstore product which matches the Hudabeauty foundation is Maybelline Fit Me foundation. Check out Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation Tube 128 Warm Nude + Fit Me Compact 112 Natural Ivory review. 332 Golden Caramel. MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE+PORELESS foundation is made to fit diverse Indian skin tones. ombré eyeshadow tutorial. . I'm conflicted on which to choose from the line so if anyone with a light-medium olive complexion is using another shade I would like to see it as well. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Gives a lovely matte finish on the skin with light to medium coverage. 330 Toffee. No stickiness, no shine. This foundation is suitable for normal skin to oily skin and this foundation also purifies pores for 'natural' and 'matte' finish. 4 23 . Discover Maybelline's makeup products and cosmetics. Kandungannya tidak menyumbat pori-pori dan tidak mengandung minyak. Aku memilih Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation karena diformulasikan untuk kulit normal cenderung berminyak. Maybelline New York- Fit Me Foundation- Warm Nude 128, 5 ml Decription :        Light texture foundation cream Keep the skin smooth and clear. Expect More. Kandungannya tidak menyumbat pori-pori dan tidak mengandung minyak. Revlon Colorstay comes in good and favorite packaging because, there is a pump that will help you to control the using of your foundation. Pay Less. It is matte + poreless liquid foundation that fits skin tone and texture. We recommend shade 128 Warm Nude for medium skin tones with yellow, moderately yellow undertones. The Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Fair Porcelain, 1 fl; oz is a lightweight liquid makeup that provides coverage and conceals pores. $6.99. Provides oil-free, medium coverage with a natural matte and poreless-looking finish. (30ml) Rated 4.80 out of 5 based on. 123 Soft Nude. 5 64.25697155044062 31937. Lazada , Shopee , Amazon. Shop Now. RM27. Online, I have found the best prices on Amazon and Target.com. 16 days ago. Maybelline Fit me dewy and smooth foundation swatches I bought this foundation in the shade 128 warm nude beige chaud and it is perfect match for my fair, slightly yellowish skin tone with warm undertone. New Shades . 125 Nude Beige. Maybelline New York's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation is all about fitting your skin tone and texture. • It gives a smooth finish on the skin and perfectly matches the skin . Revlon Colorstay claims 24 hours long lasting foundation, flawless look . COD Free Shipping The square shaped compact has a mirror and a sponge applicator. New Shades. 235 Pure Beige. Telah diuji secara dermatologis dan telah diuji alergi. Tekstur foundation Maybelline Fit Me ini cenderung lebih cair, jadi lebih mudah di-blend karena nggak cepet kering. Thus this foundation is the best for daily makeup look for getting a natural look. Read reviews for Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation. Ideal for normal to oily skin types, the matte foundation's ultra-lightweight formula features flexible micro-powders to control shine and blur pores throughout the day. The Fit Me Matte Foundation is ideal for normal to oily skin and refines pores for a natural-looking matte finish. Maybelline Foundations prices start from Rs. Maybelline. Why you'll love it. We recommend shade 128 Warm Nude for medium skin tones with yellow, moderately yellow undertones. Check out Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation (With Pump & SPF 22), 115 Ivory, 30ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Shade 128 - Warm Nude. Used 2 pumps for my whole face. Expect More. WHat I love the most is the blurring effect, it eliminates the look of pores and achieves natural looking skin. 220 Natural Beige. Matte + Poreless Foundation by Maybelline is their most hyped product. PROs of Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. It is lightweight, full coverage and great price. Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer. Product Link:-Maybelline Foundation-https://amzn.to/3DkGeWyMAYBELLINE Fit Me Foundation Review- WARM NUDE 128 | Oily Skin Foundation #maybellinefitmefoundati. Maybelline New York Fit Me! 128 Warm Beige. We think you will love our FIT ME® Matte + Poreless liquid foundation pouch which is a lightweight tone and texture-fitting foundation that refines pores for a natural, seamless finish. What it is. Maybelline 128 Warm Nude it is a shade in the Fit Me Matte + Poreless range, which is a liquid foundation with a matte finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $7.99 and contains 1 oz. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation merupakan alas bedak ringan yang mengandung micro-powders sehingga dapat menyerap minyak. Your undertone is the hint… Lightweight. cyclopentasiloxane peg-10 dimethicone cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone peg-20 polyglyceryl-4 isostearate disteardimonium hectorite phenoxyethanol magnesium sulfate disodium stearoyl glutamate hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer titanium dioxide . 128 Warm Nude. APP PRICE ৳ 903.00. Fri frakt på beställningar över 229 kr. make-up base tips. Why you'll love it. This foundation is very easy to apply on the face and gives medium coverage. 228 Soft Tan. Shade: My shade is 128 Warm Nude. Style ID: 8119785 Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation 128 Warm Nude + 38 shades Get a Free Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lip…. 125 Nude Beige. Maybelline New York's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation is all about fitting your skin tone and texture. Read reviews and buy Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation SPF 18 - 128 Warm Nude - 1 fl oz at Target. ★★★★★ ★★★★★. 19 ($12.19/Count) Get it Wed, Sep 8 - Wed, Sep 22. How To Use: Aplikasikan pada seluruh wajah lalu ratakan . Maybelline New York- Fit Me Matte & Poreless Liquid Foundation 5ml Sachet 128 - Single Sachet Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup. 340 Cappuccino. no7 foundation analysis . Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless. This foundation offers buildable coverage for all types of skin tones while the oil-free formula means it won't clog your pores or make you break out. Explore makeup looks, makeup tutorials, and makeup videos with the best foundations, mascara, lipstick and more. Looking for the one perfect foundation fit? 3.70 out of 5 stars. Maybelline New York is part of L'Oréal USA, Inc. New. Rated 4 out of 5 by Natasha from I tested the Maybelline Fit Me foundation using the Classic Ivory 120 shade, I have normal skin.\nThe colour tone matched my skin tone perfectly. Dapat mengecilkan tampilan pori-pori pada wajah dan membuat hasil makeup matte. Helps camouflage the pores Keep the skin smooth, long-lasting, control oil 12 hours without stains or drop during the day. Fit me matte & poreless. 228 Soft Tan. £5.99. Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Liquid Foundation is a lightweight foundation formulated for your individual skin tone and texture, and controls shine and blurs pores throughout the day. This foundation is available in only 6 shades in India. The hue is still more or less like 228, and it still has a yellowish undertone, but to a milder degree. 224. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 115 Ivory. Matte + poreless foundation from Maybelline is a perfect fit for every specific skin tone. color: 128 warm nude: brand: maybelline new york: ingredients: ingredients aqua / water / eau cyclohexasiloxane nylon-12 isododecane alcohol denat. The Fit Me Liquid Foundation is ideal for normal to oily skin and refines pores . 4.3. This Maybelline fit me foundation is oil-free and also it does not clog pores. Benefits:• MAYBELLINE FOUNDATION: With 15 shades, this oil-free foundation is a lightweight and matte liquid foundation and perfect for normal, combination and oily skin. What it is. Selain itu, aku memang lebih suka dengan hasil akhir yang matte.Kalau kalian lebih suka hasil dewy, kalian bisa pilih Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth yang disarankan . Matte + Poreless Foundation 128 Warm Nude . 4.7 out of 5 stars. I was expecting something a bit lighter as its meant for oily skin. 238 Rich Tan. 235 Pure Beige. Price. Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation-128 Warm Nude (30 ml) Maybelline. This Foundation is tested dermatologically, allergy tested and non- comedogenic. . Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation is made to fit diverse Indian skin tones. 5. customer ratings. Oil-free. Warm Nude 128. 128 Warm Nude 220 Natural Beige . This is a wet and dry product so the sponge . What it is. This foundation is the "we know you are wearing makeup" foundation yet looks on the more natural side. The foundation gives good coverage and stays put all day long. Same formula, new pack with 1/3 less plastic! 310 Sun Beige. Fit Me Foundation provides all day flawless coverage and improves skin over time. Fit Me! Shop Now. Aku sangat rekomendasikan produk yang cenderung cair buat temen-temen yang baru belajar makeup, karena kalau produknya cepet kering itu nanti makeupnya gak rata kalau gak diblend dengan cepat ‍♀️ Shade 128 Warm Nude ini warnanya kuning langsat terang, mirip banget . 120 Classic Ivory. .

Nicknames For Mississippi, Mike Williams Fantasy 2021, Postal Convention 2021, Face Milling Operation, Iridescent Steering Wheel Cover, Nintendo Switch Bundle, Seal Team 6 Members Died In Helicopter Crash,